DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for part 107 work in Michigan. Any pointers?

I think it's good advise, as noted earlier, that once you get permission and the footage - hit up every sub on the site and the project owner. The architect and the engineer are also possible clients.

In my opinion... large slab pours make the best video.

Reactions: Duck_Puppet
I think it's good advise, as noted earlier, that once you get permission and the footage - hit up every sub on the site and the project owner. The architect and the engineer are also possible clients.

In my opinion... large slab pours make the best video.
The opportunities are exciting, just need to make sure I go through proper procedure is all, and I feel like I'm just getting started. Waiting on my M2EA to show up any day now and start heading towards my thermography cert. Until then I'll keep at it with asking and calling around. It's work and it will take time but I know in the end it will be worth it. Thanks again man

Do you guys think that it would be more effective to propose the services in person? Email? Should I have sample media beforehand?
Keep in mind these people, just like the rest of us, are bombarded with SPAM email so when soliciting new business in-person usually is your best bet.

Having a portfolio is great and having samples showing the exact same work you're promoting is pretty much a mandatory thing. You've got to come off as a Subject Matter Expert in order to sell yourself and your product. Anything less is going to cost you business.

Reactions: Duck_Puppet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27