DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loss of connection between Mavic2 zoom and controller

Timhp

Reactions
I had a strange experience the other day. We were on a walk with friends and the home point updated before take off . We then walked about 500 meters and just as I was landing the drone next to me, about 2 meters away, the controller lost signal with the drone and went into auto return to home mode. There was nothing I could do to stop it other than run back to where we took off!! Just before it landed the signal returned and I was able to take control of the Mavic again . Has anyone else experienced this. I just wish the return to controller would work. Hope there will be a fix one day

A couple of times my MP has disconnected from the RC while very close to the RC. I powered down and restarted the RC and connection was restored.

Reactions: ff22
I had a strange experience the other day. We were on a walk with friends and the home point updated before take off . We then walked about 500 meters and just as I was landing the drone next to me, about 2 meters away, the controller lost signal with the drone and went into auto return to home mode. There was nothing I could do to stop it other than run back to where we took off!! Just before it landed the signal returned and I was able to take control of the Mavic again . Has anyone else experienced this. I just wish the return to controller would work. Hope there will be a fix one day
I've been flying a Spark and recently upgraded to a Mavic 2 and found the Mavic 2 connection to be very much influenced by mobile phone signals. As a simply example I've been flying and someone has walked past me, talking on a phone and the signal has dropped out. Could that be a reason given you were walking with a group of people that possibly one of them had a mobile phone turned on?

Reactions: Chris_GREECE

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69