DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic Pro, buy a new aircraft or sell all of my gear and start over?

SeaOfStatic

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic Pro (the Alpine White one, if that matters) over a year and half ago. Crashed as in it was long gone. So I’ve sat on my gear and cases and everything, thinking that drone bodies would be more regularly produced, or the price would go down. I’m sure a lot of people have been in my predicament.

So the aircraft only still goes for about $500, or I can get a pretty decent used fly more kit for $650. So I have the white controller, two extra batteries, custom cases for everything, including the aircraft, propellers, all kinds of things. It would seem that I would be best suited to just sell it as a lot, for what, maybe $250? I don’t know, that’s where I am asking for help. Any guesses on what that would go for or if eBay or here is the best route. It just all seems like a silly song and dance to basically just want an aircraft. At the end of the day, I need something with obstacle avoidance, obviously.

Thanks for any help!

After not using the stuff for 18 months the batteries are almost dead, both within the remote and flight batteries. So sell all if you can and start over.

Hi, I just registered myself in the forum cause I'm looking for a controller of the mavic pro.
Mine has just ****** his battery and the duration is less than drone's battery, in around 16-18 mins the controller switches off so now I only can fly the Mavic a few minutes with security or use the wifi mode without the controller :(

If you are interested to selling it please text me. Maybe I can consider to buy all the items for a razonable price.

sell your stuff and wait for Evo 2...

Here’s a thought. Times have changed a bit. The m2p is an improvement over what you had. If the money part is doable, switch to the new model.
You won’t be disappointed. Sell your stuff? Yes, I would question the batteries also. The controller is probably ok. Without knowing exactly what you have, the 250.00 may be a bit high.
Have fun!

I crashed my Mavic Pro (the Alpine White one, if that matters) over a year and half ago. Crashed as in it was long gone. So I’ve sat on my gear and cases and everything, thinking that drone bodies would be more regularly produced, or the price would go down. I’m sure a lot of people have been in my predicament.

So the aircraft only still goes for about $500, or I can get a pretty decent used fly more kit for $650. So I have the white controller, two extra batteries, custom cases for everything, including the aircraft, propellers, all kinds of things. It would seem that I would be best suited to just sell it as a lot, for what, maybe $250? I don’t know, that’s where I am asking for help. Any guesses on what that would go for or if eBay or here is the best route. It just all seems like a silly song and dance to basically just want an aircraft. At the end of the day, I need something with obstacle avoidance, obviously.

Thanks for any help!
So are you looking to buy just the drone? I have 3 and might could sell you one for $250 without the battery.
Also just got a Mini that I haven't flow yet.

If the batteries have been sitting for over a year and you have no way to confirm there condition I wouldn’t include them in a sale without a disclaimer regarding their unknown condition.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato