DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Love Handles

I definitely like how the remote would hang, compared to just hanging from the bottom. I wonder how much the clips would be in the way for touching the screen.

Anyone tried these out, and your throughts?
While I like the idea, with the love handles attached, the RC Pro will no longer fit into any custom case designed for the naked RC Pro. The giant metal attachment clips on the love handle will also scratch the fragile screen and take up way too much room. The weight of the RC Pro is never a problem that requires physical support from a strap. My RC Pro hangs straight down, when not using the sticks, which puts it far more out of the way, using this different neck strap:

This neckstrap is easily detachable by squeezing the plastic release clips, and the attachment triangles easily fold up and out of the way when placing the RC Pro upright into a custom case, with the sticks attached, where the soft neckstrap can then be folded up on top of the screen without scratching it.

I definitely like how the remote would hang, compared to just hanging from the bottom. I wonder how much the clips would be in the way for touching the screen.
They will also scratch the screen during transport.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman