DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loving the DJI Free Simulator Software

raylinds

Reactions
I downloaded the free version of the DJI Simulator to prepare for my first flights with the Mavic 2 Pro. Initial research indicated it would not work with the Mavic 2 pro remote, but I am happy to report that it does and you can choose the 2 Pro to fly in the sim. I tried the sim in the DJI Go app, but I think this is a much better experience. I completed several flights already and my skills have gotten much better.
If you have not tried it, I would suggest that you do. At this price you have nothing to lose. I am not sure if it is compatible with the newest drones, though, but it does work with the Smart Remote.

Cheers,
Ray

Unfortunately, they have not added compatibility for the generation 3 drones- at least not yet. Here is a list of compatible remotes and available drones: DJI Flight Simulator - Product Information - DJI
It seems like a great practise opportunity. Is there by chance an "after market" simulator that would work with Mavic Pro 3 or is this just wishful thinking? Thanks in advance.

No. There is an RC sim app called Real Flight that has drones, but they are generic and you can't use your Mavic controller with it, so not very useful. If Mavic 3 uses Go 4 app it has a simulator that you can use that is very good but not quite as much fun as the simulator software IMHO.

No. There is an RC sim app called Real Flight that has drones, but they are generic and you can't use your Mavic controller with it, so not very useful. If Mavic 3 uses Go 4 app it has a simulator that you can use that is very good but not quite as much fun as the simulator software IMHO.
Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne