DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Low signal and interference with DJI Fly 1.1.6

m3sgal

Reactions
Is it just me, or did the most recent update affected the signal strength of the Mavic Mini. I used to fly in an open area without any issues within 300 meters range, but now struggle with 50 meters (jittery video feed), and lose signal around 100-150 meters. In some areas I cannot even take off and take it high enough without disconnecting and initiating a return to home. I flew it extensively with the previous version in many locations without any issues.

Last edited:
Yes. Initially I thought it improved a bit, but it could be just in my mind. With the new update I started getting a new message about being in a high interference area, and I never got it before in the same space (empty land). Also keep losing signal suddenly, and initiating RTH. In the past, I would notice losing the feed first before respecting its limits and returning it myself

Is it necessary to update the firmware from the computer using DJI A2?
Is there is a way to get previous versions of the DJI Fly APK from trusted sources?

Did you try to put your phone in airplane mode?
Is it just me, or did the most recent update affected the signal strength of the Mavic Mini. I used to fly in an open area without any issues within 300 meters range, but now struggle with 50 meters (jittery video feed), and lose signal around 100-150 meters. In some areas I cannot even take off and take it high enough without disconnecting and initiating a return to home. I flew it extensively with the previous version in many locations without any issues.
I`m having the same problem, only had it for 5weeks but its been working great till the update but now I have a very jittery video feed it even break up and all the other problem you described when I go over ft200 high or about ft800 away in places I`ve had no issues before.

I've tried an older version, and sure enough things got back to normal. I was planning to test both versions to confirm but the weather didn't help

Reactions: Firedragon61
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll