DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Luxembourg Belge

ikkel

Reactions
From the Famenne, over the Ardennes to Lorraine... Luxembourg can boast beautiful, varied landscapes. And they often determine the character of the people who live there!
Our province of Luxembourg is one of the ten provinces of Belgium.
We call it Belgian Luxembourg so as not to confuse it with the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, which we were part of from 1815 to 1839.
The region is like a little paradise with a rich history and beautiful nature.

Everything is shot with Dji Mini 2 and Dji Osmo Pocket

Enjoy

That is great flying - Absolutely stunning music with your video cuts perfectly timed!! I really liked the epic music, then the pause before the final section of music before you brought it to an end!! I like it!!!

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
It is a beautiful and historic area. I was able to ride a bicycle with four friends from Amsterdam through Belgium and Luxembourg on our way to Germany and Switzerland in 1962. We well remember Belgium/Luxembourg for our first sunny days. The youth hostels and the people were just wonderful to our sometimes lost American cycling group of 5. Truly wonderful, beautiful country and people. Thanks for reminding me.

• Love
Reactions: ikkel
That is great flying - Absolutely stunning music with your video cuts perfectly timed!! I really liked the epic music, then the pause before the final section of music before you brought it to an end!! I like it!!!
Thanks prop wash for your support and for your nice reply's

It is a beautiful and historic area. I was able to ride a bicycle with four friends from Amsterdam through Belgium and Luxembourg on our way to Germany and Switzerland in 1962. We well remember Belgium/Luxembourg for our first sunny days. The youth hostels and the people were just wonderful to our sometimes lost American cycling group of 5. Truly wonderful, beautiful country and people. Thanks for reminding me.
Cycling is a passion here in Belgium for most of the people. And the route you did then is very bulgy, you guys must have been good cyclist then. Respect for doing such sporty thing. 😍

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute