DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2 Travel Consideration - Motorcycle Top-Box

MachDiamond

Reactions
Looking for ideas like custom closed-cell insert or clam shell unit(s) or something that factors repeated use partial space allocation and robustness for the exposed environment oh and quick deployment so propellers stay on likewise w/ the USBc from RC to display unit...

1546243123552.png

Other M2 essentials get stowed in saddle cases for longer excursions - it is nice to shed them for typical day trips.

Not an urgent need today so advance thanks for any help in the planning - if this strikes a fancy by others then economy of scale in any (custom) purchase is appealing - all minimalist rules apply e.g. less features than more.

I’d be interested in something like this too..

I found a small case for my Mavic Pro 1 that fits well when I use the small (28L) topbox of my R1200RT...but now that I’m acquiring a M2E a solution for that would be great.

The existing M2 cases don’t seem to accommodate the top-mounted beacon and continually removing it will surely cause problems over time.

Found this online:

5e573febf97a37b017e86da2322cc9c4.jpg

It looks like the travel case I use with the Mavic Pro (original)...from the looks of it it MAY have enough room to leave the beacon attached...and only $21.99 USD.

Drone Bag Case for DJI Mavic 2 PRO Zoom - $21.99 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard