DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2ED Shooting Range footage

Taetrix

Reactions
I have some video to share of M2ED and shooting with some friends. It did withstand .50 BMG shock but I didn’t get to close to the action. ;) If I had the video of just the drone footage I would post that only but this includes some iPhone video as well.

Hotspot with ISO term off

Nice! I shot a .50 cal at an indoor range and it was impressive! Everyone in the building was saying WTF!

I thought I was the King of the minute.
Then 2 stalls over at the end a VIP entered and shot a
Thompson Sub Machine Gun (Tommy Gun) with a 100 Round Drum full auto. It was shooting flames from the end of the barrel. I was rendered flaccid.

M2P is a great tool for checking long range hits on paper while setting up new loads and scopes and such. High end spotting scopes that are capable of seeing shots at 1500 to 2000 yards cost more than a M2P. You can snap a screen shot or take a photo of target for future reference with M2P as well. One of main reasons I purchased M2P. Absolutely wonderful tool. Saves time and miles on range vehicle.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
M2P is a great tool for checking long range hits on paper while setting up new loads and scopes and such. High end spotting scopes that are capable of seeing shots at 1500 to 2000 yards cost more than a M2P. You can snap a screen shot or take a photo of target for future reference with M2P as well. One of main reasons I purchased M2P. Absolutely wonderful tool. Saves time and miles on range vehicle.
How close do you have to be with a pro to see the target? Do you go hover down and look at the target after you finished shooting?

My summer project, is using Phantom 3 standards and pros as skeet shooting targets. The ante will be high to sit at the table, but it should be an exciting new fun way to use a shotgun. of course this will be on a 50 acre farm with nothing around for miles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa