DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P OR MA2S for photography side jobs.

Robert,
The jobs I have received only required 12MP 4K 30fps I believe the M2P is 20MP maybe it's the 20 million pixels? I do think for real estate the photo's are fine from the MA2.
Steve
If you need 20 MP you can get that with a two-image panorama — I've been doing that for years (since I got my Phantom 4). The M2P is 20 MP 1" sensor but not as good as the name Hasselblad would lead one to believe.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the equipment usually matters less than how it's used. In my case I buy gear when it lets me do something I can't currently do, or when it saves me time/hassle. I got tempted by the M3, but fortunately it's so expensive that I wasn't tempted for long! ;) I can do most of what I want with the M2P; the original Mini is limiting (mostly wrt stability in winds) so I'll probably get a Mini3 eventually.

In your case, if you need a new drone then the MA2S is probably the way to go.

If you need 20 MP you can get that with a two-image panorama — I've been doing that for years (since I got my Phantom 4). The M2P is 20 MP 1" sensor but not as good as the name Hasselblad would lead one to believe.

I guess what I'm getting at is that the equipment usually matters less than how it's used. In my case I buy gear when it lets me do something I can't currently do, or when it saves me time/hassle. I got tempted by the M3, but fortunately it's so expensive that I wasn't tempted for long! ;) I can do most of what I want with the M2P; the original Mini is limiting (mostly wrt stability in winds) so I'll probably get a Mini3 eventually.

In your case, if you need a new drone then the MA2S is probably the way to go.
I think your right. I need to focus on the ability of my MA2 and if needed get a MA2S and possibly a mini 3 lol, would still be cheaper then the MA3. Thanks for all your advice.
Steve

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa