DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 descent into the sea (near-miss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flight data that you are avoiding sharing, records 184 parameters for every 1/10th of a second of the flight.
So you turned something (that couldn't have the effect you are sure it did) but have you checked any of the other potential factors?

VPS somehow lowering a drone towards water is a common myth and one that you suggested caused your incident.

You can't sidestep the very well known issue that it is not possible to turn off the VPS sensors - that you believe are the key to your incident.
That you are unaware of this underscores your very limited understanding of your drone.

You've given plenty of evidence of your appalling lack of basic drone function.
A couple of members have chimed in to give you a hint about something you'd have known if you had spent any time here.

I follow the scientific method.
I look for evidence before I venture an opinion on what might have caused an incident.
And the place to look is in the recorded flight data.

I've gone over this way too much, but enough for other members to see that you have no idea what you are talking about and ignore you on this topic.
I'm done with your trolling.
Mate, honestly I think you are wasting your time on this bloke

Sorry guys I’ve had to delete post , issue warnings and saw all I want to see of this mess. It is over !
1E38BCDF-9345-48DB-8DD3-E974A70C30CB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty