DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA1 landing issue while flying waypoint mission using Litchi

luisjenciso

Reactions
Problem? Using MA1 While fling a waypoint mission using Litchi and after finish the mission the dron drift away when landing, the dron went down fine but when almost reach home point the dron goes crazy went from 3.7 miles to 6.1 miles and get away 15 foot

Was unit in a crash? No, I cancelled the landing and I land it manually

What have you tried so far? I have just calibrate the IMU and the Compass before the mission

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? Iphone

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Aircraft 01.00.0620, RC 01.00.0620 (newest)

What Go app version are you using? App 4.3.37

Any modification? (if so what) No

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) No

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) No

Any Feedback will be appreciated

Attachments

• LM.JPG
    LM.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2020-06-23_18-53-41_v2log.zip
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
Problem? Using MA1 While fling a waypoint mission using Litchi and after finish the mission the dron drift away when landing, the dron went down fine but when almost reach home point the dron goes crazy went from 3.7 miles to 6.1 miles and get away 15 foot
Something isn't right here.
Perhaps you've attached data from a different flight.
The whole flight only took 4 minutes and the drone was never 3 miles away, let along 6 miles.
Maximum distance was 15 metres !

In this flight, things went well with the drone entering RTH and coming back to above the home point and strating to autoland.
But with the drone 50 metres up and autolanding, you started adding a little right stick and as the drone reached 5 metres, you started fighting the autoland with significant inputs with both sticks.
You cancelled the autoland at 202 seconds with the drone only 7 metres away and 27 metres high and brought the drone back from there.

Thank you for your reply, Yes you are right sorry I mean 3.7 miles to 6.1 miles per hour (speed). The drone finish the mission and begun to land toward home point but when the drone reach 64 ft from the ground the drone drifted to the roof of the houses complete away from the home point path so I cancel the landing and I take control and manually bring it to the ground. The bird almost land over the roof of one of the nearest houses

The drone finish the mission and begun to land toward home point but when the drone reach 64 ft from the ground the drone drifted to the roof of the houses complete away from the home point path
The data suggests that was because you were fighting the autolanding.

Thank you, in other Misions the autolanding finished fine at the home point but This time the drone fly away from the HP.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki