DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 hard case question

This is the Asus zenpad z8s I picked up form eBay for $100, like new. It’s the perfect size and has a high resolution screen. It’s also unlocked though I don’t use that part. It’s a few years old but does the job. Wanted the iPad mini 5 but at $300 plus used, wasn’t worth it. I would not use it for anything else.
Awesome...I am looking for something functional and cheap. This checks the boxes. Appreciate the information!

Advexure has them and is shipping now. www.Advexure.com They are GREAT people, based in LA, but don't hold that against them. If you call them, ask for Dan or Travis and tell them Sandy from Wingspan said "hi". I have done business with them for years now and have bought all of my DJI stuff through them. And where, besides them, can you deal with GREAT PEOPLE these days ?!?

Just wanted to thank you for posting this link. I have had an order pending with DJI for six days. I contacted Advexure by email and confirmed they still had them in stock. I also asked about the activation issue and they said they were aware of the issue and they are willing to activate the drone before shipping if the customer wanted. If there is an issue after being sent, they will replace it themselves within ten days.

I canceled my DJI order and placed my order with Advexure. I got immediate confirmation and within ten minutes I got a tracking number for priority shipping. Awesome service!

Thanks again!

Reactions: Advexure
Just wanted to thank you for posting this link. I have had an order pending with DJI for six days. I contacted Advexure by email and confirmed they still had them in stock. I also asked about the activation issue and they said they were aware of the issue and they are willing to activate the drone before shipping if the customer wanted. If there is an issue after being sent, they will replace it themselves within ten days.

I canceled my DJI order and placed my order with Advexure. I got immediate confirmation and within ten minutes I got a tracking number for priority shipping. Awesome service!

Thanks again!

Thank you for your appreciation and support. Glad we could assist! Thumbswayup

Reactions: WWK888

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111