DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Maarata cave

Interesting video. At the :30 mark plus why do you have your back to the drone and only staring at the controller. Not a criticism but just curious. Maybe I am being just conservative.

Reactions: alex_markov
Interesting video. At the :30 mark plus why do you have your back to the drone and only staring at the controller. Not a criticism but just curious. Maybe I am being just conservative.
I had only one crash with the drone and it was when I tried to look at it and on the screen :) - so now I look only at the controller and only in very tight places at the drone itself, so I don't care where related to me it is ;) :)

How's the jeep? You certainly get around Alex! Another fine clip.:)
Struggling to survive - I bought it at around 200K km's and when reached on dashboard 222222 take a foto, now am waiting for 333333 as it's ~300000 and doing repairs all the time ;) :) but it gives me pleasure ;) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Yogi053
Nice one Alex! You were blowing up some dust at the beginning. I like how you are very steady on the controls to be able to fly into the cave. I saw all the water dripping from the rock above and was hoping none dropped on the drone, but you seemed to navigate it just fine.

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice one Alex! You were blowing up some dust at the beginning. I like how you are very steady on the controls to be able to fly into the cave. I saw all the water dripping from the rock above and was hoping none dropped on the drone, but you seemed to navigate it just fine.
It is highly unlikely that all droplets mised the mavic, but I was flying thru the waterfall with no problems, so was not woried ;) dust is a problem for filming :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ