DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic Air Gimbal issues

allyreb

Reactions
I have a new magic air, and the gimbal wheel will not move the camera up and down, however it increases the exposure of the camera instead.. it appears the button underneath the camera button may be sticking and has something to do with controlling the gimbal?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yep, the button below the shutter button is a customizable button & one of the functions is that you can change the shutter time if that button is pressed & hold while you scroll the gimbal jog-wheel.

Sounds like it's sticking ... guess that a RC tear down is needed to carefully clean the button contacts with 99% isopropyl alcohol.

Thanks for the Reply,, yes I believe you are correct, the item is a refurbished and when I shake the controller the C button will actually beep without being touched... SO I guess I will try and return before a tear down..

Thanks for the Reply,, yes I believe you are correct, the item is a refurbished and when I shake the controller the C button will actually beep without being touched... SO I guess I will try and return before a tear down..

Send it back for a refund or replacement before you get stuck with it. (You're well within your rights to do this).

Don't accept a repair on this. The first one obviously failed, and it just adds extra time to stop you from getting in the air.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78