DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Magnificent Ptuj Castle in Slovenia!

Proffy

Reactions

Ptuj’s castle hill, which offers far-reaching views, was already settled during the Neolithic age, from the 5th millennium BC onwards.

In the ancient Poetovio, important public buildings stood on the hill, and in the early Middle Ages the area was used as a burial ground.

The remains of the medieval fortress date back to the 11th century, when the castle and town were in the possession of the Archdiocese of Salzburg. In 1132, the archbishops granted the castle as a fief to the Lords of Ptuj, who managed the castle and the town for more than three hundred years with a few short interruptions.

Good video. You might have flown the other side and changed altitudes more obviously just add a few other angles to your shots but overall, I liked it.

• Love
Reactions: Proffy
Good video. You might have flown the other side and changed altitudes more obviously just add a few other angles to your shots but overall, I liked it.
Many thanks for advises! Currently I didn't have a license to fly in cities, that's why I skip all of those. But definitelly yes, castle looks awesome from the river side!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne