DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Maine Coast - Mackerel Cove in the haze ...

Avocet

Reactions
The sun has been seemingly banned from Maine so far .... alas, after visiting the site a half dozen times looking for good light, I'll have to settle for this. The origial video in an earlier post became unavailable for an unknown reason so here it is again,

Your video is not viewable. Go to your YouTube channel and select this video. Scroll down to "See More" then click "allow embedding".

Your video is not viewable. Go to your YouTube channel and select this video. Scroll down to "See More" then click "allow embedding".
Darn ... stupid embidding checkbox bites me yet again. Thanks for this, it should all be good now.

Best

Lovely location. Odd transitions, especially at end, hurt my eyes. Nice job including the audio. I never do that, but it worked nicely in parts of the video.

Darn ... stupid embidding checkbox bites me yet again. Thanks for this, it should all be good now.

Best
Yup you got it now! Great work

I'm from Florida but had one of my best vacations in Maine, cleanest state i've ever seen. Views were spectacular and the food fantastic, especially the lobster. Planning a return trip in the near future with a side trip to Nova scotia. Thanks for the memories.

Reactions: Avocet
Lovely location. Odd transitions, especially at end, hurt my eyes. Nice job including the audio. I never do that, but it worked nicely in parts of the video.
I hope your ok then. Didn't mean to hurt your eyes. Sorry about the parts in the video where the audio DIDN'T work, too.

I'll try and do better next time ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99