DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Mallorca , Cala D'or Golden Resort

Pacefast

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cala D'or in Mallorca ! I was lucky early morning to get the Sun to turn the Sea to Gold

Nice video.

Reactions: sarahb
What is with you guys flying around boats with women laying out?

Most of those costly boats come equipped with girls in Bikinis as standard fit inevitably lying flat out and colour co ordinated to the boat

Be careful where you film, in Spain the new legislation requires that you notify the Ministry of the Interior five days before the flight in urban areas, whatever drone you fly, you risk a high fine, and you must also have permission from the owners of the houses or buildings you are going to fly over, currently the legislation is crap.

Wow ! that makes drones impossible ? I have EU operator / licences but was not aware of this

In the Canaries I was approached by a police drone pilot and his chief of police !
They used a mini 3 and the guy was trying to persuade his boss to buy an Air 3 for its wind capability ! I had to demonstrate my Air 3 and they were delighted !
So Spain is now saying private properties own the airspace above their houses ? is that correct

Be careful where you film, in Spain the new legislation requires that you notify the Ministry of the Interior five days before the flight in urban areas, whatever drone you fly, you risk a high fine, and you must also have permission from the owners of the houses or buildings you are going to fly over, currently the legislation is crap.
https://www.grupooneair.com/spanish-drones-laws/ Just a quick google and nothing so restrictive showing here !
To clarify I alwsys fly over sea or forest although the slant angle and zoom may appear otherwise

In the Canaries I was approached by a police drone pilot and his chief of police !
They used a mini 3 and the guy was trying to persuade his boss to buy an Air 3 for its wind capability ! I had to demonstrate my Air 3 and they were delighted !
So Spain is now saying private properties own the airspace above their houses ? is that correct
And yes, Spain has become a very difficult country to fly drones, even for those of us who work with drones, there are only problems and obstacles to being able to fly, apart from absurd restrictions.

This is the website you have to use if you want to fly in Spain. There you will find free flight zones and others where it will tell you who you must ask for permission to fly.
Yes I have checked and I am perfectly legal ! The link shows a site which shows you the no fly zones etc
I have an app which shows the same in English . You are correct that to fly in those zones you need permission but Spain is following EASA regs in full

I'll miss summer! :) Thanks for the views!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr