DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual for new fly app update?

Whitefalcon

Reactions
Hi all,
I have just updated to the DJI fly app version 1.2.2. I am looking for the updated manual for this but I cant find it.
Can anyone provide a link?
There is a new orange round symbol that appears when I touch the screen during flight. Is this to set exposure on one point of the camera screen or something else?

Would like to read the official manual rather than rely on YouTube opinions as I have already lost one drone as a result of doing that in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,
I have just updated to the DJI fly app version 1.2.2. I am looking for the updated manual for this but I cant find it.
There is a new orange round symbol that appears when I touch the screen during flight. Is this to set exposure on one point of the camera screen or something else?

Would like to read the official manual rather than rely on YouTube opinions as I have already lost one drone as a result of doing that in the past.

Thanks in advance.
Best to go to YouTube unfortunately, just go to someone who knows what they are talking about and demonstrate the function. DJI may never update the manual...not high on their priority list.

Do a screen record and post your video or screenshot to give some here what it is you are referring to. :)

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
The orange round symbol is not new and was already present in 1.2.1. It is the place where you focus, if you tap on a dark zone you will see the camera will increase the light.

Oh, if only DJI kept their user manuals up to date! Ain’t gonna happen, unfortunately!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inou