DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mary Skok waterfall

I'm curious, not owning an FPV drone myself, do you see exactly what we see on your video, in the headset when you're flying?

Reactions: alex_markov
I am the wrong guy to ask ,I can't handle the head sets makes me sick ,spent 4 years on a ship in the far east never did it bother me ,I think the only way to experience it is trying it yourself

I'm curious, not owning an FPV drone myself, do you see exactly what we see on your video, in the headset when you're flying?
In this case, I think 100% or close to it is the same, but there are options to do a narrower film like HorizonSteady stabilised - gimble like footage than film is a subset of what You see in the goggles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Another great flight in, around and through some pretty unfriendly drone territory. I reckon you’re 50% mad, 50% brave to go where you go! Makes for a great daily Forum though! 👍🏻🥇

Another great flight in, around and through some pretty unfriendly drone territory. I reckon you’re 50% mad, 50% brave to go where you go! Makes for a great daily Forum though! 👍🏻🥇
You know, psychotherapists say - there is no normal, there only unexamined ;) :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad