DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Air Screw Stealth Propeller Mavic 3 Review

tgryphon

Reactions
Alright ladies and gents I hold in my hot little hands not one but two sets of the newest latest and greatest MAS stealth propellers for the Mavic 3. I reside FAR closer than I thought to where the company is headquartered out of so I received them quite fast.

First impressions:

Fit/Finish/Quality: first rate. Just as easy to install as OEM. Quality and feel of materials equal to OEM. I had heard complaints of MAS props being brittle/glass like. I have no such concerns. I wasn’t going to torque on them to failure but they felt comparable if just slightly stiffer than OEM.

Sound during flight: No instrumentation or quantified measurement available. By my ear, the props are slightly quieter. Do not expect miracles; you’ll be disappointed.

Battery life: I did not have enough time to fly to do a full battery drain to judge the claim of greater efficiency

Agility / Flight characteristics: I was pleasantly surprised. Did feel a bit more agile. No prop is going to turn this into a bombing run acrobatic racing quad cinewhoop, but it did feel a light more lively.

Does the Mavic 3 gimp suit fit? Yes. The stock gimbal protector fits just fine and the props tuck in nicely.

In summary, not bad for at/near the OEM price. The colors are nice. Time will tell on durability and efficiency gains. I will do a follow up post here for top speeds / battery life etc.

I look forward to others opinions.

How much was it?
They are $40 for a set of 4, plus tax. Free shipping in the U.S.. MS runs a 20% discount on every major holiday weekend, so that's the best time to buy them, unless you need them now.

Mine are out for delivery today. I also grabbed 2 sets, and ordered the day they became available. I love the pairs I bought for the Air 2, and the lower pitch. Whenever I put stock props on, I would be offended at how they sound, so the MAS stay on there now.
I will probably do a short video on Mavic 3 with MAS, but I probably won't break out the dB meter.

Received mine today but haven't flown with them yet due to a rain delay. As I suspected, they are very close to the stock props in size and appearance other than the color. I don't expect a huge performance boost because of the similarity.

Arrived as expected. I like the orange, love the black. I passed on the green 🤪 a bit too wild, even if they REALLY pump up the visibility. I hope they add red to the spectrum- I love the look on these darker grey drones. SmartSelect_20220326-173847_Gallery.jpg obviously taken without the M3 MAS installed... still waiting for the wind to back off. I have them mounted, nice fit, decent finish (typical MAS Stealth razor edge - these will definitely slice and dice, given the opportunity. Ill try to grab some air around sunset for certain SmartSelect_20220326-173909_Gallery.jpg

Good You spotted the difference - for me other than they are ugly (personally I prefer mate finish of DJI's) I see no other differences - might be in pitch but not in sound power, agility or longevity - though I did not test them extensively - just put them and fly ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada