DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master shots

Ed H

Reactions
Does anyone know what exactly what the drone does.
When it first starts- How far out does it go? How high? How low? The radius?

• Wow
Reactions: Little bird
This video was very good But, It still does not tell you how high or far this drone is going

There are too many variables to give a definitive answer to your question of how high and far the drone is going in Master shots. The app allows the user to set different width, length and height for the Master shot flight. Your starting point will also have some impact on how high and far the flight will go. I checked the DJI Air 2S manual and do not see Master shots height and distance info stated. DJI's own YouTube video explaining Master shots does not provide definitive flight height and distance information but watching it, as well as the other YouTube tutorial videos on Master shots, should give you a general idea of the height and distance you can expect when shooting Master shots.

Rcourtney Thank you for your response I will do some testing tomorrow to better answer my questions.
I just wanted to know when I first start say at a 100ft. H and 50ft.D How far and high the drone goes. I
well post my finding later. Thanks again

Thanks and good luck. Doing some test flights on your own will definitely help you understand and see what happens when doing Master shots. I did my first one out in the open at our local R/C flying field which was a bit boring, then did this one at one of Guam's popular scenic locations after gaining an understanding of what to expect in Master shots.

R nice video. How do you post a video here? OK what I found out about Master shots Today
I started at 75ft.H 50ft.D In the small settings the drone went 150ft. H 240ft. D
in medium it went 175ft. H 357ft. D
in Large 200ft. H 500ft. D
of course the drone did a lot of other things But it never went below my 75ft. setting.
Maybe this will help other who had the same questions. I just wanted to know how far it
went and high.

Thanks Ed, I post videos by simple pasting the YouTube link of the video within my message. Thanks for sharing the distance and height measurements you discovered. Hoping that will help others with similar questions. ?

I know I am getting off the subject But I don't understand how to download a video. Pasting the youTube link??

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS