DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven Lite

CorralesDan

Reactions
I just downloaded Maven Lite to my RC Pro Controller. I know that I'm clueless sometimes, but when I open it, it's not connected to my drone. I'm not sure what to do to make the connection between Maven Lite and my Air 2S. Any help for this old drone pilot will be appreciated.

I just downloaded Maven Lite to my RC Pro Controller. I know that I'm clueless sometimes, but when I open it, it's not connected to my drone. I'm not sure what to do to make the connection between Maven Lite and my Air 2S. Any help for this old drone pilot will be appreciated.
Tap on the spinning propeller icon.

When I do that, it goes to the Maven Lite screen, but it still says is disconnected. I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what that is.
Everything is turned on correct? The same thing happened to me. I shut everything down and started over, then it worked. I took mine outside just in case it needed a better signal. Even when the app said it was not connected, it wasn't till I tapped the spinning propeller then it connected. There was a few seconds of delay before everything started to pop up.

dji fly is closed ?
When I hook mine up to my Galaxy note 8 a pop up screen opens asking which app I want to use. I choose the maven app.
Also I can't remember which part of the sequence it is, but I had to scroll, left swipe through 3 or 4 pages and agree to use the app.

Also I can't remember which part of the sequence it is, but I had to scroll, left swipe through 3 or 4 pages and agree to use the app.
I believe that was just INTRO and explaining what the Maven APP does... and USER AGREEMENT....

Well, I managed to get it working. I needed to add a permission to use the phone even though I use the RC Pro controller. I also made Maven Lite the automatic app to start when I powered up the controller. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

Reactions: John G.
I believe that was just INTRO and explaining what the Maven APP does... and USER AGREEMENT....
what dies it do about all i use is litchi I use dji to calibrate everything then there off and running missions but I,m always up for some improvements

Well, I managed to get it working. I needed to add a permission to use the phone even though I use the RC Pro controller. I also made Maven Lite the automatic app to start when I powered up the controller. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.
Ii know this is an old thread. But I'm having the same issue. Could you please tell me how you added the permission to use the phone.. I've hunted every where with no luck. Many thanks Brian

Bene, sono riuscito a farlo funzionare. Avevo bisogno di aggiungere un'autorizzazione per utilizzare il telefono anche se utilizzo il controller RC Pro. Ho anche reso Maven Lite l'app automatica da avviare quando accendo il controller. Grazie a tutti per i vostri suggerimenti
Che autorizzazione hai dovuto aggiungere? anche io ho un problema identico, ma mi sembra di aver dato tutte le autorizzazioni possibili

Bene, sono riuscito a farlo funzionare. Avevo bisogno di aggiungere un'autorizzazione per utilizzare il telefono anche se utilizzo il controller RC Pro. Ho anche reso Maven Lite l'app automatica da avviare quando accendo il controller. Grazie a tutti per i vostri suggerimenti
UNche io ho il tuo stesso problema, che autorizzazioni hai dovuto concedere? A me sembra di averle già concesse tutte, ma non si connette comunque. Grazie

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka