Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven

Status
Not open for further replies.

iya

Reactions
Hi all
I’m in uk. Just purchased Maven for use with my iPad mini5 and my DJI Mini 2.
It doesn’t connect to the drone!
Oh dear....looks as if I’ve been stupid and not asked if it’s compatible with the mini2....
Oh well....I hope the developer brings out an update soon.

meanwhile.. it’s back to DJI Fly app.........

Iya

Welcome to the forum iya!

I'm not familiar with Maven beyond it's supposed to be a waypoint app. The Mini 2 is not yet supported.

I think DJI threw everyone a curve ball when they came out with the Mini 2 right on the heels of the Mini 1. Everyone had geared up for the ride on the Mini 1 and the 2, other than the body geometry lacked much resemblance to the Mini 1. Litchi had run betas and finally officially supported the Mini 1 as many of us upgraded. I suspect that the 3rd party developers will catch up and the Mini 2 will have life expectancy longer than the Mini 1, but apps will need the SDK's of the Mini 2 before the Mini 2 can be supported.

Edit: While I didn't know what Maven was, it led me to be aware that Litchi has an FPV mode for goggles, which led me to a video that shows how to use a $20 set of goggles with Litchi. Pretty cool. Yeah, I know- I need a spotter. Check.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Welcome to the forum.

On the bright side, you’ll be able to use it in about six months when they release the SDK kit.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Thanks to everyone who responded. I’ll just have to patiently wait

Reactions: LJR69
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka