DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Air and Smartcontroller

mavicpro@2018

Reactions
Hello,
I'm new to the Mavic forum. I come from the Spark forum a few years back. Now I am thinking of upgrading to Mavic 2 Air but I would like to be able to use the Smart controller for it. Anyone know when the firmware for it will be ready?
I have CrystalSky screen for Spark but unfortunately it does not seem to work with the new app.

I got this Today!

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

I appreciate your time to email us.

In regard to your concern, you may still download the DJI Fly app to your Smart Controller by downloading the APK files on our website: DJI Fly and install it to your Smart Controller. Also, you may check our website for more updates regarding the Smart Controller.

I hope this helps and have a nice day!
Thank you choosing DJI.

Reactions: dcpmark
I got this Today!

In regard to your concern, you may still download the DJI Fly app to your Smart Controller by downloading the APK files on our website: DJI Fly and install it to your Smart Controller. Also, you may check our website for more updates regarding the Smart Controller.

Thank you choosing DJI.
I
I got this Today!

Thank you choosing DJI.
I installed dji fly app in my smart controller, and I can open it but I haven't got my AC so I dont know if it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez