DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Air Preflight Checklist

genertaylori

Reactions
Good morning all,

I just purchased my first drone. I have wanted one for at least 5 years, but would not pull the trigger.

I received my Mavic Air 2 two weeks ago. Unboxed it, charged the batteries and fired it up without props in my home. Just to make sure everything was working well.
I have not flown it yet. Mainly due to work hours, but also spending too much time looking at Youtube videos and reading the positives and the negatives on this site.

I have a question. Has anybody prepared a preflight checklist for the Mavic 2 Air? If so would they share it?

I have noticed that with many of the problems users have with their drones are because they rushed to get the drone in the air. Issues like GPS and or Gyro not calibrated, taking off before GPS lock is made and the return to home is 200' away from the launch point (SPLASH!), batteries not fully charged...

I would just like to have a check list to cover all of the basics, so I don't loose the drone due to a stupid user error. But I feel like I am too new to drone flight to make a comprehensive preflight checklist on my own.

If anyone has one I would greatly appreciate a copy of it.
Gene

Reactions: Chris C. and Cirdan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest