DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Bounty

dangerm0us

Reactions
NLD are running a bounty to help fund the hardware and talent required to get root access to the Mavic 2, and ultimately deliver an NLD Client compatible with the Mavic 2.

I am in no way affiliated with them, I’m merely an interested party who wants the digital handcuffs removed from my aircraft so I can fly it how I want to (like a responsible adult).

If you are like me and want to see this happen, then head over to NLD Bounty Hunt-nolimitdronez.com and make a donation. Remember, money talks! Let’s make that bounty attractive!

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
Hey
From my own experience with software development, I got a very special experience especially from the us users. (I‘m offering software worldwide)

As i experience it, it is absolutely usual from a lot of countries/users to pay for a piece of software, US users tend more to expect this to be for free than others.

Maybe that’s different for the big players.... but that what i experience it for special interest software

in Europe people are MUCH more ready to also pay for good software.

So, lets look how that goes for NLD.
I would not make my bet that this works out.
Maybe from donations made from other countries ;)

Hey
From my own experience with software development, I got a very special experience especially from the us users. (I‘m offering software worldwide)

As i experience it, it is absolutely usual from a lot of countries/users to pay for a piece of software, US users tend more to expect this to be for free than others.

Maybe that’s different for the big players.... but that what i experience it for special interest software

in Europe people are MUCH more ready to also pay for good software.

So, lets look how that goes for NLD.
I would not make my bet that this works out.
Maybe from donations made from other countries ;)

When I first posted, they were at 3k, now over 4K. It’s going well but I think they need to hit about 10k.. Hopefully people realise the value!

NLD are running a bounty to help fund the hardware and talent required to get root access to the Mavic 2, and ultimately deliver an NLD Client compatible with the Mavic 2.

I am in no way affiliated with them, I’m merely an interested party who wants the digital handcuffs removed from my aircraft so I can fly it how I want to (like a responsible adult).

If you are like me and want to see this happen, then head over to NLD Bounty Hunt-nolimitdronez.com and make a donation. Remember, money talks! Let’s make that bounty attractive!

What is it that you are not able to do?

What is it that you are not able to do?

For me, it’s about enabling FCC mode, although the NLD software enables a lot more features other than that, such as No Fly Zone removal and altitude restriction removal, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom