DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Dual Output car charger

Just received mine (and the 3 battery 120v charger). I have not used the car one yet.

what is the low voltage cutoff set at? My current one is set too high and is not useful because it requires the engine to be running in order to work, even though I have dual batteries in my truck with plenty of power to charge without fear of running too low to start the truck.

what is the low voltage cutoff set at? My current one is set too high and is not useful because it requires the engine to be running in order to work, even though I have dual batteries in my truck with plenty of power to charge without fear of running too low to start the truck.
It is at 12V

..even though I have dual batteries in my truck

I presume you have a diesel. If so, it is my understanding that most manufacturers use systems designed to allocate one battery for starting only, and the other one for everything else. If that’s the case with your truck, it would be no different than being in a car with only one batt.

Now... if you had a Tesla, things might be different. <grin>

KB

I’m loving the dual charger. I’ve been using this style of car charger since my Phantom 3 days and they’ve never let me down.

I frequently spend an entire day out flying, cycling between three batteries. I usually have to let them cool down a bit before I can put them on the charger. Being able to double up on charging once they’ve cooled has been a godsend.

Considering the price, picking one of these things up is a no-brainer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson