DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Batteries in a Mavic 2 Pro?

PHZ

Reactions
It is time to buy more batteries for my M2 Pro due to the swelling of the batteries after 25-50 charges. A DJI disaster!
I am seeing Mavic 2 Enterprise batteries for sale for a little more money. They are rated at the same watt hours as the standard M 2 Pro batteries. I know they have a self heating feature for use in cold conditions, very useful in Minnesota!
Two questions:
Will they interchange with a standard Mavic 2?
Is there any additional advantage, other than the one noted above, to purchasing the Enterprise battery?
Thank you for your feedback.

It is time to buy more batteries for my M2 Pro due to the swelling of the batteries after 25-50 charges. A DJI disaster!
I am seeing Mavic 2 Enterprise batteries for sale for a little more money. They are rated at the same watt hours as the standard M 2 Pro batteries. I know they have a self heating feature for use in cold conditions, very useful in Minnesota!
Two questions:
Is there any additional advantage, other than the one noted above, to purchasing the Enterprise battery?
I believe they are fully interchangeable. They just cost more because of the extra capability.

Reactions: barrybcar
Two questions:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas