DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 enterprise?

saulfeldman

Reactions
Hi, I volunteer with a search and rescue organization and I'm looking for anybody that has any experience with the mavic 2 Enterprise

Specifically the add-ons, can they all be used at the same time .

I assume it's only one add-on at a time, how do they work,? How is the DJI interface together with these add-ons

How is the flir camera

I just got a M2ED (dual). This drone has been developed with search and rescue in mind. The FLIR is only low resolution, but this is counterbalanced by a new camera/FLIR MSX mode. My first impressions are very positive. However only one accessory (beacon, lights, speaker) can be used at any time. Without any accessory the flight time is around 30 min, any of the accessories takes at least 5 min away, so more accessories is less flight time, which would be counterproductive.

Reactions: Cookedinlh
I just got a M2ED (dual). This drone has been developed with search and rescue in mind. The FLIR is only low resolution, but this is counterbalanced by a new camera/FLIR MSX mode. My first impressions are very positive. However only one accessory (beacon, lights, speaker) can be used at any time. Without any accessory the flight time is around 30 min, any of the accessories takes at least 5 min away, so more accessories is less flight time, which would be counterproductive.
Let us know when you can post some real world sample videos of both cameras . . interested to see/here what you think of it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_