DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro car charger

amstar

Reactions
The mavic 2 car charger is a coaxial cable which apparently has multiple wires inside. There is the encircling cable which I suppose is the neutral wire, then there are separate white, yellow and blue wires. The white wire appears to be slightly thicker than the blue and the yellow wires. So in this case would the LiveWire be the white wire and the blue and yellow some type of signal wires as apparently the car charger does detect overheating of the battery etc.

Attachments

• 89D80D39-DB79-48C4-B32D-1B3BB5FF8058.jpeg
    89D80D39-DB79-48C4-B32D-1B3BB5FF8058.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
Good question! If you have a basic multimeter I would test those leads with the car charger plugged into a power source. Test each lead . By placing the Red Multimter tip to the wire and then the Black lead of the multimeter to a confirmed source of ground.
Making sure to set the meter to detect DC volts within the range that one expects to see voltage. Either 5 volts or 12 volts.

Are there specifications listed on the manufacturers site perhaps that indicate which wire provides power and which are for monitoring? Just a thought.

Can’t find any info. Well the point is if I solder the cut end of the of the charger to the mavic 2 pins 3,4 and 6,7 then I have additional battery connector on the other side to run two batts in parallel. I did I that with Mpro and was great. But the point now is with these extra wires which may not be connected to the power pins on the adapter, what do you do?

Can’t find any info. Well the point is if I solder the cut end of the of the charger to the mavic 2 pins 3,4 and 6,7 then I have additional battery connector on the other side to run two batts in parallel. I did I that with Mpro and was great. But the point now is with these extra wires which may not be connected to the power pins on the adapter, what do you do?
Looks like the white wire is the live (+) wire, the wraparound is the ground (-) and the blue and the other two are signal wires. When one opens the M2, the batt temp wire is connected to which signal end, I think the direction matters in M2 as opposed to M1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman