DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro control Slider

DeeJay

Reactions
Hi I have bought a Mavic 2 Pro second hand not flown it yet due to the weather. I am after the small size slider for the apple firewire cable that fits in the slot on the left arm of the controller. It came with the larger one so I assume the previous owner used a Android phone? But need the smaller one, any ideas where I can get one, cant find any online on the bay Etc? Cheers Dave

I'd use the usb port on the bottom of the controller instead of the micro usb A port on the side.
That way you don't have to rely on the DJI short cables

I never used that slider. It's better to let the cable hanging freely to avoid stressing the connector when mounting or dismounting the phone.

Agree with above, they are fiddly things on the side and it's too easy to stress or damage the ports.
Just use a short normal cable to the main port you might look for one with a 90 degree bend
Also a good quality lead might give you a better link the little ones they supply aren't shielded

If you decide you need the cable, I have several that I don’t need.
Just an address is all that would be needed.

Reactions: Afghanpilot
Thanks Starz, Im in the UK, but again postage would not be much for the little slider? Following the other guys advice it seems that it's a pain using the slider. Knowing this if you still would like to send me the small slider it would be appreciated, let me know and I will send you my address Cheers bud

Thanks Starz, Im in the UK, but again postage would not be much for the little slider? Following the other guys advice it seems that it's a pain using the slider. Knowing this if you still would like to send me the small slider it would be appreciated, let me know and I will send you my address Cheers bud
Cant be much, send me a pm with address and I’ll check on Monday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123