DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro DJI Go4 Samsung Tablet

Trask55

Reactions
I also posted this in the Mavic 2 Pro section. I recently purchased a new Mavic 2 Pro and have the DJI Go 4 app loaded up on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Seems to be working just fine but I'm 65 and seeing anything on the S9 screen without reading glasses is very difficult. I've been researching tablets and am looking at a new Samsung 8.0" Galaxy Tab S2 that seems to be fairly popular for drone use and is under $200. I have also been reading about some of the problems people have been having with the DJI Go 4 app on their tablets and the need to revert to older versions of the app to solve their problems. My question is am I going to run into problems with the latest version of the DJI Go 4 app if I load it up on a Samsung 8.0" Galaxy Tab S2 model number SM-T713NZKEXAR. This tablet has Android 6.0

Have you tried a SM-T713 and couldn't get it to work?
Yes ,spent weeks trying , researching , SM-T713 's hardware is different to similar models, Don't know why but it is, gave up and bought a used Mini 4 , connects right away , never had a problem , been using for over a year , get a new android tablet --- S4 or newer or a MINI 4 .

This is a late update, but the same "won't work" applies to a Samsung Tab A if you need DJI Fly, which I do with my MM. It will load the Go-4 no problems, but refuses (can't even see) the more recent Fly app. I'm just ordered a Lenovo tablet which I hope will work . . .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S