DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Enterprise Conversion Parts & ARM & Covers Lower Price

Dogpilot

Reactions
If you want the bits to convert your Mavic 2 Pro to an Enterprise version. This is the parts kit. The top shell, attachment cover, GPS/ADS-B/Enterprise circuitry board, ADS-B antennas and the special ribbon cable to hook to the main board. All new, $150shipped. I do take PayPal. I also have a spare right forward arm, complete with motor $20 and the two covers, L&R, for the USB and SD Micro access, $5 each or both for $8.

enterprise.jpg

Last edited:
It replaces the upper board, which has the GPS module. It adds the ADS-B function, enterprise control for mounted feature devices and gives you some of the other enterprise features along with the pass-through connector to power mounted devices, ergo why there is a different top shell, which has the mount and cover plate for devices.

If you want the bits to convert your Mavic 2 Pro to an Enterprise version. This is the parts kit. The top shell, attachment cover, GPS/ADS-B/Enterprise circuitry board, ADS-B antennas and the special ribbon cable to hook to the main board. All new, $150shipped. I do take PayPal. I also have a spare right forward arm, complete with motor $20 and the two covers, L&R, for the USB and SD Micro access, $5 each or both for $8.

View attachment 161245

I want to convert my Mavic 2 pro to Enterprise... Are you still selling parts? Im also looking for the dual flir camera and RTK module if price is right. Thanks

Sold it all some time back. Sorry, should have updated this post.

While it would work, you would need to find the old software to flash the firmware. Again, all this sold a year ago.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder