DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - Horizontal Pano Question

EricJT

Reactions
I have been getting into the M2P's horizontal pano image(s) capture function. When I set the initial frame with the gimbal down a bit from level, the controller software returns the gimbal to level before taking the 9 images.

I am attempting to not have as much sky in the final pano image, and more below the horizon.

Is the auto relevelling of the gimbal as intended or am I missing something that would allow me to frame the pano the way I want to?

I have been getting into the M2P's horizontal pano image(s) capture function. When I set the initial frame with the gimbal down a bit from level, the controller software returns the gimbal to level before taking the 9 images.

I am attempting to not have as much sky in the final pano image, and more below the horizon.

Is the auto relevelling of the gimbal as intended or am I missing something that would allow me to frame the pano the way I want to?
Haven't found anything.I too would like to.Perhaps it's to prevent extreme distortion-just a guess.There's enough distortion anyway but it's often a cool effect once you figure how to frame the image.

The automated function just does as it's programmed.
If you want something different, it's quick and easy to do it manually.

Reactions: rhberg
The automated function just does as it's programmed.
If you want something different, it's quick and easy to do it manually.
I have done it manually, although the DJI automated pano is simpler....I guess that is the trade off. Thx.

I too wondered about the vertical pitch of the camera during panoramas. Perhaps DJI will offer a software modification in the GO4 app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest