DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 pro smart controller

Sitka78

Reactions
Each time I change batteries on my Mavic 2 pro, I have to re-link. Is this normal? Seems like it should only have to be linked once, not each battery change.

I've never had that problem, suggest contacting DJI support. if its fairly new they will replace it at no cost to you.

Same here, never had that problem when changing batteries with my SC and M2 Pro. I'd suggest contacting DJI support and have the person help you going connecting the drone with the SC. Then with him on the phone, change the battery and see what happens and have him help trouble shoot the problem. I have found DJI support excellent, and they don't mind taking an hour with you to help sort out a problem. Good luck.

Same here, never had that problem when changing batteries with my SC and M2 Pro. I'd suggest contacting DJI support and have the person help you going connecting the drone with the SC. Then with him on the phone, change the battery and see what happens and have him help trouble shoot the problem. I have found DJI support excellent, and they don't mind taking an hour with you to help sort out a problem. Good luck.
Thanks to you my friend, and Ralph Thompson, I did get ahold of DJI support and they walked me through the whole process and I am again back in business. I just needed to update the controller which I wasn't even aware that that was available. Thanks again guys, you "saved my bacon".

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Thanks to you my friend, and Ralph Thompson, I did get ahold of DJI support and they walked me through the whole process and I am again back in business. I just needed to update the controller which I wasn't even aware that that was available. Thanks again guys, you "saved my bacon".
I have the same issue. Will check all updated. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01