DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom and Mavic 2 Air

Berderg

Reactions
Hello, this may seem like a dumb question but I have been searching the internet with no solid response on are propellers interchangeable between Mavic 2 Pro and zoom drones with the Mavic 2 Air drones? Also where has everyone been purchasing propellers from? If in Canada please let me know. Thanks

No.... not compatible. You need Mavic 2 props.

Just for completeness, I accidentally bought a set of Mavic Air 2 props, I misread the auction's title.
Tip to tip their diameter is around 183mm, M2P/Z are 220mm, M2A have 2 mounting lugs, M2P/Z have 3 mounting lugs.
DJI only props here though my M2Z, second hand, came with pattern props fitted. They might be Yx, they are more flexible than the DJI props and changes in the drone's pitch/roll might have been more gentle but I 'reverted' to DJI props for peace of mind if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Berderg
Just for completeness, I accidentally bought a set of Mavic Air 2 props, I misread the auction's title.
Tip to tip their diameter is around 183mm, M2P/Z are 220mm, M2A have 2 mounting lugs, M2P/Z have 3 mounting lugs.
DJI only props here though my M2Z, second hand, came with pattern props fitted. They might be Yx, they are more flexible than the DJI props and changes in the drone's pitch/roll might have been more gentle but I 'reverted' to DJI props for peace of mind if nothing else.
Thanks for the response!
I have no bought new props in awhile so just on the hunt for them now. I want to try Master Airscrew props but I don't want something to go wrong when I should have just bought DJI ones.

I think others do use Master Airscrew props but I do not, I am quite content qith the DJI ones.
There were some complaints a while back about poor finish but I do not remember if they related to M2P/Z props and I think the matter has been resolved but you might like to search the forum or web to check.

I use the Master Airscrew props on my MP2 for a while now and like the performance. Are they better/different than DJI props? Eyes of the beholder. I am seeing a couple min longer run time and a slightly lower noise level but that's just me. I like the orange color for visibility so I would have purchased just for that alone.

I have been reading about "balance" issues on the Master Airscrew props for the Air 2 though. I really want some "orange" props also.

Master Air Screw has been around since the 1970s?

I use the Master Airscrew props on my MP2 for a while now and like the performance. Are they better/different than DJI props? Eyes of the beholder. I am seeing a couple min longer run time and a slightly lower noise level but that's just me. I like the orange color for visibility so I would have purchased just for that alone.
I want to try Master Airscrew out since the colours would be nice for seeing the drone a bit better. I have read that some of them are quieter and better fly time.
Thanks for the response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S