DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom New Firmware Date

Niko0008

Reactions
Hi,
I’m fairly new to the discussion boards. Is there any word on a date for new firmware for the new Mavic2.
There might me a already a thread on this topic. If so can someone kindly point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Reactions: ssvdh66
I think that they ment the upgrade for the app. I know they released a update to accommodate Crystal Sky only. My biggest hold out is for them to restore the presision landing in the Mavic Pro 2.

Thats close enough after it gets home I just take over and hand catch. Is not off buy that much.
Not with mine anyway . And yeah he had to mean the Go App as I had did it.

Yeah but I take off from land, then ActiveTrack the boat while I am on it and then land it back on land. Sure would be nice if it landed on my landing pad rather than the grass.

Yeah kinda hard or rather tedious to land from a moving boat on a raised land area from about 100 ft away with trees nearby.

Hi,
I’m fairly new to the discussion boards. Is there any word on a date for new firmware for the new Mavic2.
There might me a already a thread on this topic. If so can someone kindly point me in the right direction.
Thanks
To answer you question, no one really knows when we will get an update to the firmware. We all are hoping for some enhancements. We just are all waiting. For me, I am enjoying my 2 pro... Have fun.... and fly safe...

Hi,
Thanks
Fire up the Mavic and the controller let it go through its setup menu. their is a yellow bar at the upper left of the controller tap it. If their is an update you'll see a red bar saying firmward update, tap it and wait for the completion (30 minutes). This time I had issues in do the upgrade. With the android phone it would start the down load and stop every 10 to 15 seconds, never got it fully down loaded. Then I tried to down load with my Crystalsky monitor no luck. Finally I plugged in my Ipad mini and success.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa