DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 2 ZOOM CONTROLLER WILL NOT START UP

STEIRA

Reactions
PLEASE HELP - I MISTAKENLY TRIED TO CHARGED MY MAVIC 2 ZOOM CONTROLLER ON THE BOTTOM USB PORT RATHER THAN THE SIDE MICRO USB, I MANGED TO CHARGE THE BATTERY UP TO 100% WITH THE CORRECT METHOD, BUT NOW THE CONTROLLER WILL NOT TURN ON, IS IT BUST/REPAIRABLE?

What do you see on the controller's LCD display whilst attempting to switch the controller on?
Are you doing the press release, press and hold thing, if so are you "holding" for perhaps 5 sec?
When my controller doesn't switch on I get the impression it is because I released the "hold" too early. Making sure the two arrowheads meet and the charge level percentage in the lower left is on seems long enough with my controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
No display whatsoever when I push the power button ( yes I know how to turn the drone on had one for years)

Just incase it is a dead LCD have you tried switching the controller on with a phone connected to it or the drone powered up to see if either the phone or the drone consider themselves connected to the controller?
I am deaf so know nothing of any beeps that it may makes.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS, YES I HAVE TRIED ALL THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED, LCD LIGHTS UP SHOWING BATTERY STATUS WHEN PUT ON CHARGE BUT OTHERWISE DEAD?

I'd look for another controller. Get an rc1a if you can, the rc1b does not generate DAT logs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest