DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom picture not working with Huawei Y7

Starfire3D

Reactions
Got my new Zoom here in New Zealand (Almost NZ$2500) and only gotten to use it for a day. For some reason my Huawei Y7 (Running Android 7) with the nice 5.5 inch screen shows the DJI GO 4 screen just fine, everything is there EXCEPT the camera picture. States at the top "Remote Controller video error...", but everything else works just fine, you can fly it around screen works fine but no camera picture. But works fine on the local technicians phone.

Its at the DJI dealer at the moment but if they cant figure it out before the weekend, I'm requesting it back and I will wait to get another phone
Any ideas? or happened to someone here?

Just a wild shot in the dark, but... have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling DJI Go 4?

If so, try it again, but reboot the phone after uninstalling, and again after reinstalling.
I can’t guarantee it will do any good, but it can’t hurt either.

Keep us posted on whatever you find.

Got my new Zoom here in New Zealand (Almost NZ$2500) and only gotten to use it for a day. For some reason my Huawei Y7 (Running Android 7) with the nice 5.5 inch screen shows the DJI GO 4 screen just fine, everything is there EXCEPT the camera picture. States at the top "Remote Controller video error...", but everything else works just fine, you can fly it around screen works fine but no camera picture. But works fine on the local technicians phone.

Its at the DJI dealer at the moment but if they cant figure it out before the weekend, I'm requesting it back and I will wait to get another phone
Any ideas? or happened to someone here?

Check application permissions...Android 7 is not so new, and shouldn't limit privacy controls by default (it runs DJI SC). If it were I, I would factory reset get the OS done, then install DJI4 1st, and agree for the relevent permissions Goog requests....(using your account only)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise