DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Bag Brand New and Battery Hub $250

AtortPhotography

Reactions
I just got a fly more kit and don't need the bag or my regular battery charging hub. $250 seems fair for both. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.32 PM.png
    654.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.49 PM.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 12.21.56 PM.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 14
so, a new charging hub is 80 dollars at Amazon

that would mean you think that bag has a value of $170

meanwhile, just at Amazon, there are several high-quality hard cases for the Mavic 3 for under 90 dollars. That would mean a person could get a brand new charging hub and a brand new hard case for $160, or less. Which is at least 90 dollars under your price for the hub and a soft case

I just don't believe that soft case has anywhere near the value you're placing on it. No offense meant

Reactions: ajobmusee
I just don't believe that soft case has anywhere near the value you're placing on it. No offense meant
Or you could go and look up the price of the DJI M3 bag individually and come back and apologize...

Or you could go and look up the price of the DJI M3 bag individually and come back and apologize...
LOL....apologize for what? get real.

the price tag at DJI is crazy. That's not worth 319 dollars. DJI is giving away that bag for free with the purchase of a new M3 or M3 FMC.

and it's my opinion it isn't worth $170. I'm not going to apologize for holding that opinion. There are good hard cases for the Mavic 3 at Amazon from between 50-90 dollars. There's a hard, waterproof backpack case for 80 dollars that is better organized. There are plenty of other cases and travel bags for the M3 under $100

I bought a refurbished M3 FMC from Drone Nerds and the bag was essentially a free add-on. I think the vast majority of people buying the M3 packages are getting that bag for free

so no, I won't apologize. If the OP can get that price he's asking more power to him.

Not even opinions are free!

Sure they are. If someone is charging you for opinions on this forum, you're being taken advantage of.

For what it's worth, on ebay, new Mavic 3 bags are selling for $98 with free shipping from a DJI-authorized reseller. From the same DJI-authorized reseller, new charging hubs are selling for $89 with shipping. So, $187 for the two items, new. Still think @moldorf was off base?

Reactions: rx7ward
Sure they are. If someone is charging you for opinions on this forum, you're being taken advantage of.
You do know there is a world outside this forum... don't you?

You do know there is a world outside this forum... don't you?

No need to be nasty. Of course, everyone on here knows that. Opinions are freely offered out there, too. And unlike this forum, there are opportunities to pay for opinions - attorneys, doctors, engineers, consultants, ...

But, let's stick to the forum topics. The OP asked whether his pricing on two used items was reasonable. He received two fact-based replies that show that he's over-pricing them.

No need to be nasty. Of course, everyone on here knows that. Opinions are freely offered out there, too. And unlike this forum, there are opportunities to pay for opinions - attorneys, doctors, engineers, consultants, ...

But, let's stick to the forum topics. The OP asked whether his pricing on two used items was reasonable. He received two fact-based replies that show that he's over-pricing them.
Sorry if you thought I was being nasty, from my seat it seemed like I was being obvious. Kind of like it's obvious that the OP did not ask for feedback on his pricing... I'm looking and I don't see a request anywhere... So much for sticking to forum topics.

Sorry if you thought I was being nasty, from my seat it seemed like I was being obvious. Kind of like it's obvious that the OP did not ask for feedback on his pricing... I'm looking and I don't see a request anywhere... So much for sticking to forum topics.
Apology noted. Enjoy your day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_