DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 battery - price

cameracamel

Reactions
Being old and "financially challenged", I have been waiting to afford a second battery for my Mavic 3 Classic. Last week I see the $209 battery for the Mavic 3 series has been lowered to $159. Wow. Looks like a diet of Ramen Noodles for a while!!!! I have not been flying for quite bit. Here in the shadow of the Superstition Mountains we just broke our record of over 100 days over 100 degrees.. Too hot for these old lungs...
back to the battery. Seeing they seem to be dumping the price, do you think they will discontinue the battey soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
They were way overpriced to begin with. If you have an older drone then you don't mind having an older battery and by older, I mean less than 25 cycles. $99 everyday on ebay.

Sounds like a decent price. If you can afford it, get it. There may come a day that due to forthcoming restrictions on DJI, parts and accessories may be hard to come by.

They were way overpriced to begin with. If you have an older drone then you don't mind having an older battery and by older, I mean less than 25 cycles. $99 everyday on ebay.
Wow. I bought the new battery, but thank you for remembering e-bay... I may pick up a used one soon as to have a 3rd, while they are available. Thanks!

Wow. I bought the new battery, but thank you for remembering e-bay... I may pick up a used one soon as to have a 3rd, while they are available. Thanks!
I have six but no way I paid $200 for each of them. While I cannot personally vouch for goods from eBay, I have been finding gently used drone batteries sold in decent quantities from not individuals but resellers, distributers, remanufacturers, and the like both in the US and in China appear to be selling decent OEM product (not knockoff). After using a 25 or less gently-used battery for 6 months, there is no way to tell it from the new ones that eventually get used up which I bought from DJI except for the red dot sticker I placed on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ludacrislem