DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Cine - "Camera storage speed low..."

Yup. Same here, but only when I shoot Prores, but I have not experience your other issues. Hoping it's firmware. So sorry that you had to send it back. Do keep us posted.

Got my replacement a few days ago, took about 2 weeks. All is now good!

Good to hear that your new unit works great
I've been sending mine also.
Now waiting for the new one to come back and hoping it'll be fully functional with no bugs
It's very hard for me from where I live to send back the unit, and it's also cost me some big money and some work to do
Believe in Santa Claus

I too was getting these errors. But after the firmware update today they disappeared. Did four flights recording ProRes and no storage speed warnings. Will be curious to hear if anyone still gets them with the new firmware.

I too was getting these errors. But after the firmware update today they disappeared. Did four flights recording ProRes and no storage speed warnings. Will be curious to hear if anyone still gets them with the new firmware.
Never got them with the old firmware 🤨

After the firmware upgrade, I am now getting “Internal storage severely fragmented” error for the SSD. Returns after reformatting and shooting a few dozen photos (JPG+RAW 5-step AEB).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks