DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Classic - Does anybody know what this device is?

Ron Fisher

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Classic...LOVE IT! When I was attaching the storage cover today I noticed this strange looking device made of soft rubber lying on the table. It is about 4 inches in length. For the life of me I haven't got a clue about what it is or any idea of what it is supposed to do. Can anybody please identify it? Thanks!

Attachments

• tempImage2VlOIV.png
    tempImage2VlOIV.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I recently purchased a Mavic 3 Classic...LOVE IT! When I was attaching the storage cover today I noticed this strange looking device made of soft rubber lying on the table. It is about 4 inches in length. For the life of me I haven't got a clue about what it is or any idea of what it is supposed to do. Can anybody please identify it? Thanks!
It's the piece that fits inside the gimbal protector to protect the camera. IMG_1691.jpg

I replaced the bra with the clip on one easier to remove and replace when you have hand issues I can pic my drone out of my bag with it and it doesn't come loose, easy to remove and replace

I replaced the bra with the clip on one easier to remove and replace when you have hand issues I can pic my drone out of my bag with it and it doesn't come loose, easy to remove and replace

Sounds interesting. The stock one can be abit cumbersome, even without hand issues. Amazon?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada