DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 3 Classic firmware version

370Z2017

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm having some difficulty updating the Mavic 3 Classic firmware. I usually update from DJI Assistant Consumer Drones on my laptop... Version V2.1.14. I tried to update to 0900 but I'm being told my firmware is up to date. I have 0300. It says the same thing when I check for updates on the DJI RC Pro... RC firmware is 03.01.1200. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Can someone tell me what I need to do? Thanks in advance.

I'm having some difficulty updating the Mavic 3 Classic firmware. I usually update from DJI Assistant Consumer Drones on my laptop... Version V2.1.14. I tried to update to 0900 but I'm being told my firmware is up to date. I have 0300. It says the same thing when I check for updates on the DJI RC Pro... RC firmware is 03.01.1200. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Can someone tell me what I need to do? Thanks in advance.
My Mavic 3 has version 0900 updated. My Mavcic 3 Classic has 0300 and indicates firmware is up to date. Trying to update with DJI Assistant for consumer drones but version 0900 is not offered. Is this a DJI issue?

The Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Classic are two different drones, so the do have different firmware versions.
Thanks so much for the clarification. All along I keep hearing about how they are exactly the same except for the camera and gimble lock etc. I guess not everything you see on you tube is explained in detail. Thanks again!

What is the whole number for the M3- original Dual lens version?
Mine says its up today and its 01.00.1200.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica