DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Fly More Combo price

wco81

Reactions
One of my Camelcamel price trackers notified.

It started tracking in 2022 for a Mavic 3 FMC. It was $2849 at the time, I aimed for$2649 and it's $2422.

Someone still has inventory of brand new kit?

One nice thing is that it has 2 cameras but weighs under 900 grams, unlike the Mavic 3 Pro.

The Mavic 3 Classic weighs less but only has one camera.

Still with rumors of Mavic 4, who's going to buy on what is now 3 years old model?

Regardless which model we are currently on, for the right price any drone will sell. Mavic 3 will prob go for a lot less once the Mavic 4 arrives but when new, the Mavic 3 is still a respectable drone and much of the accessories are still available.

who's going to buy on what is now 3 years old model?
Many Drone Businesses will buy the older models for one big reason..The Battery price will start dropping quickly, and that is a huge slice of the Budget when using your Drone.
I still fly the Air2S but I am not a photographer and I only use the Drones camera as my eyes. Photographers would probably go with the latest Model Tho maybe.

Assuming the Mavic 4 follows the trend of being >900g, the original Mavic 3 will be the best drone ever made that you can fly with basically no restrictions in Europe. That theory doesn’t help answer your question about new US stock though.

Depending upon the date of manufacture, and who is selling it, the unit sold may still be RID free. Mavic 3 was released before RID.

Reactions: Richard R
Still with rumors of Mavic 4, who's going to buy on what is now 3 years old model?
Just recently picked up a Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo for about $1,400 USD on closeout. Seemed like too good of a deal to pass up considering the original sticker price was $5K.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terraflowersmiami