DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Fly More Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosrider

Reactions
There's a local guy here who bought a Mavic 3 Fly More Combo, but he was only able to fly it once, and then he developed a health issue that's going to prevent him from flying anymore.

He wants to sell it.

What's a reasonable asking price for a used-once Mavic 3 Fly More Combo? I've never been interested in that market myself, so I have no clue.

What do you think?

Thx

I'm not and expert and never bought one but according to what I have read the M3 FMC lightly used should be no less than $2000.00

I'm not and expert and never bought one but according to what I have read the M3 FMC lightly used should be no less than $2000.00
What do they cost new?

Thx

What do they cost new?

Thx
The M3 FMC is 2,999.00 US. Keep in mind that it has some stuff (such as the bag and ND filters) that you may not want or need. The standard M3 is 2,199.00 and extra batteries are 209.00 each, so you could have the same setup (M3 + 3 batteries) brand new for 2,618.00.

I would start at perhaps 60% of retail and see what he says. If it were me and could be had cheaply enough I might buy it, cough up the $1200 for the smart controller then offer the standard controller to someone who wants to the Mini 3 kit without a controller.

There's a local guy here who bought a Mavic 3 Fly More Combo, but he was only able to fly it once, and then he developed a health issue that's going to prevent him from flying anymore.

He wants to sell it.

What's a reasonable asking price for a used-once Mavic 3 Fly More Combo? I've never been interested in that market myself, so I have no clue.

What do you think?

Thx
He paid $3,000 plus sales tax of say $250. That's $3250. Flown once verifies it is in working condition. $2500-$3000 seems reasonable!

Reactions: UAVquadman
Ok guys I think that has been covered. Just deleted one post.
It’s been covered what one’s worth but is not going to become
a sales thread. From clasifeds guidelines
3. Do not post an ad that is on behalf of someone else.
So this is over. Got a problem with it message a Admin.
Closed​

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob@max