DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 gimbal stuck error

Drone2154

Reactions
I unboxed and installed the latest software update on my Mavic 3 all went well. Upon restarting my drone I received an gimbal stuck error i tried to calibrate the gimbal but after sometime I got an error. I tried this multiple times but no luck. When the drone shuts down I hear a click which locks the gimbal from moving. If I free the gimbal by hand before starting it up again I can get it to work is that normal? Please help very frustrating

Reactions: Gagey52
I unboxed and installed the latest software update on my Mavic 3 all went well. Upon restarting my drone I received an gimbal stuck error i tried to calibrate the gimbal but after sometime I got an error. I tried this multiple times but no luck. When the drone shuts down I hear a click which locks the gimbal from moving. If I free the gimbal by hand before starting it up again I can get it to work is that normal? Please help very frustrating
No its not normal. The Mavic 3 should automatically lock and unlock the gimbal. Try refreshing the firmware using DJI Assistant before anything else but there is a possibility that you have a defective drone.

Reactions: Gagey52
I’ve had this error when I forget to remove the foam yoke just behind the gimbal initially installed by DJI for shipping.

Howard

Reactions: Fizzbang
Check for and Remove all sticky labels and check the camera is free to move in all directions when switched off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s