DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Pro Cine unicorn package for sale

tberendt

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well folks, times can get tough, especially when your daily driver transmission decides to retire. So with great hesitation and regret… I’m putting my Pro Cine up for sale.

Low miles, flawless condition, 2 year care refresh warranty, all DJI accessories and more. Photos can be seen by clicking the link at the bottom. Here’s everything included;

• Mavic 3 Pro Cine
  • 2yr Care Refresh warranty
  • RC-Pro remote controller
  • RC-N1 remote controller
  • 3 bay battery charger
  • 100w power supply
  • (4x) Intelligent flight batteries (x4)
  • 4 piece ND filter set (8, 16, 32, 64)
  • Wide angle lens
  • DJI Propeller guards
  • SanDisk 1TB MicroSD card
  • Samsung MicroSD to USB adapter
  • DJI soft travel case (compact)
  • Custom waterproof hard travel case
  • Spare RC-Pro screen protector
  • Gimbal/ drone protection shroud
  • (2x) High end USB-C charging cables
I also might mention, this very bird witnessed and recorded a pretty epic UFO. A classic, Roswell style flying saucer with the full moons reflection glistening off its dome. I’ll throw in that ProRes D-log footage as a conversation piece ;)

$6500 invested, Asking $4000. Shipping included. Located in Oregon City, OR and in person pick up is an available option.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWCarlsson
Um. How do we see that footage if we don’t wish to purchase your M3C?
Adjust the quality setting to max, watch from a large screen if possible.

…My wife and I were trying to see the meteor shower without much luck this night. So instead we tried getting some pictures of the full moon. The drone mind you was recording from the ground. The moment where it focuses in is when I first noticed it. On our OLED tv, you can see this thing rotating with odd flashes around the sides. Also notice how the position in relation to the moon somehow changes as it moves to the left. I decided to send it up for a closer look, broke line of sight in the process and then it was gone. Almost as if it was aware of our actions.

…My wife and I were trying to see the meteor shower without much luck this night. So instead we tried getting some pictures of the full moon. The drone mind you was recording from the ground. The moment where it focuses in is when I first noticed it. On our OLED tv, you can see this thing rotating with odd flashes around the sides. Also notice how the position in relation to the moon somehow changes as it moves to the left. I decided to send it up for a closer look, broke line of sight in the process and then it was gone. Almost as if it was aware of our actions.
I'm not an expert, but I think that is what they call an artifact.

I still have the original ProRes file is somebody out there has the desire to do something with it. YouTube doesn’t let me upload the full available resolution.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13