Mavic 3 Standard remote controller compatibility

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Folks,

DJI mentions the standard controller is only compatible with the Mavic 3, however, I tested and I was able to link the Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2 as well with the Mavic 3 controller.
Also, I tested and after update the Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 controllers I was able to use them with the Mavic 3 as well.

Also, with the new update 1.5.1 on the smart controller, make disrepair the Mavic 3 as an option in the Fly app to connect. (never works anyway in the 1.5.0).

Just passing on some information.

Reactions: DJW43
Folks,

DJI mentions the standard controller is only compatible with the Mavic 3, however, I tested and I was able to link the Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini 2 as well with the Mavic 3 controller.
Also, I tested and after update the Mavic Air 2 and Mini 2 controllers I was able to use them with the Mavic 3 as well.

Also, with the new update 1.5.1 on the smart controller, make disrepair the Mavic 3 as an option in the Fly app to connect. (never works anyway in the 1.5.0).

Just passing on some information.
Would it be possible then that by some weird means the new Smart Controller could also be used with those drones? 🤔

Would it be possible then that by some weird means the new Smart Controller could also be used with those drones? 🤔
I am pretty sure after DJI sells all the old smart controllers they still have in stock they will release an update to make the new one backward compatible.

Also, their excuse that gives for don't make compatible the old smart controller about the lack of LTE support is BS because the RC1 controller does not support that either and you can still fly the M3.

Yes I have the Mavic 2 pro with SC and it would not link up with my M3.

Thanks for the insight. I guess I'll be selling my Mavic 2 batteries and smart controller to someone asap.

DJI as a business is really giving its dedicated owners a real **** YOU. What a shame.
I may be biased as I'm 100% Android, but DJI have probably decided to follow the Apple business model, and we all know how successful that has been.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcjz